Scotia Inspection Consultants (SIC) offers various inspection techniques and customized services to meet our customer requirements. Scotia prides itself on Standard of Serviceability, Inspection Integrity and Commitment to Clients.
Scotia has a dedicated offshore team to be mobilised to any rig in and around Australasia. Our people have extensive offshore experiences, operating to the highest safety standards. From jack-ups to deepwater semi-sub’s and our personnel are highly trained and fully qualified to perform and deliver all inspection requirements outlined below.
- Oil Country Tubular (OCTG) Inspection
- Drill Pipe / Work string (Tubing) Inspection
- Bottom Hole Assembly (BHA) Inspection
- Casing and Tubing Inspection
- Handling Tools / Equipment Inspection
- 3rd Party Inspection and/or QA/QC
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection (PT)
- Visual Inspection (VT)
- Dimensional Inspection
- Electromagnetic Inspection of Tubular (EMI) (2 3/8” – 6 5/8”)
- Ultrasonic Flaw Detection (UT)
- Ultrasonic Thickness Gauging
- Eddy Current Inspection of Welds (ET)
- Lifting and Lifted Inspection
- In service inspection of all lifting equipment such as slings, shackles, chain blocks, lever hoists etc.
- In service inspection of fabricated equipment such as Forklift- jibs, man cages etc.
- In service inspection of lifted equipment such as offshore containers, baskets etc.
- Hazardous Area Electrical Inspection
- Onshore Drilling Equipment
- Offshore Drilling Equipment
- Hazardous Area Electrical Survey
- Hazardous Area Electrical Consulting
- Hazardous Area Doghouse
- A60 Pressurised Lab Cabin
- Wireline Skids
- Hazardous Area Equipment System Integration
We have bases in Perth, Dampier and Broome and are on call 24/7. Just dial our Hotline number 1 300 742 (SIC) 888 and we will immediately mobilise our manpower and inspection gear.